Once you’ve had your initial consultation, received your estimate and selected the right package for you. You may be ready to find out exactly how Invisalign could improve your smile by having your own 3D Clincheck treatment plan created.
This is when you’d book in for your Invisalign Records Appointment.
During your visit we will;
- Confirm with you in person and writing your preferred package option and payment option.
- Perform a full dental examination, oral cancer screening and take any x-ray which may be needed.
- Take moulds/impressions of your teeth to send to Invisalign to create your Clincheck treatment plan.
- Take your before digital photos.
- Confirm and agree on terms, conditions and any additional agreements*.
* Please note agreeing to these terms does not in any way obligate you to taking up treatment. We take the time to perform this with you at this stage so that should you wish to move forward quickly once you have received your treatment plan all your paperwork is in place and we can help make this happen for you as quickly as possible.
An example of a Clincheck treatment plan.
Following this visit, along with the Invisalign team. We’ll create your own bespoke 3D treatment plan like the one shown above.
A few weeks after your visit, we’ll email this directly to you. You’ll be able to view your 3D treatment on most smartphones, tablets, and computers as well as being able to show it to your friends and family should you wish.
We’ll review it together with you in person, over the phone, or email. If you’d like any changes you can discuss this with your Invisalign dentist at this stage.
The cost of an Invisalign Records visit is £350 and you are under no obligation to move forward with Invisalign treatment following this visit, howe, er should you choose to, the cost of your Invisalign records visit is deducted from your total treatment amount as a first installment towards your total treatment cost. If not, this is non-refundable.
‘The Invisalign records visit and the Clincheck 3D treatment plan is a a really empowering way for patients to find out and see for themselves exactly how Invisalign will transform their smile from the comfort of your own home on their mobile, tablet or computer. It’s a really exciting stage for everyone involved.” Dr Ricky Adams B.D.S.