Sooner or later, the time comes around when you need to go for your check-up at the dentist. As you probably have been told, these check-ups are important not to skip, here’s why:
- We can check for early signs of gum disease and oral cancer, which when spotted early, should be easy to treat
- We can thoroughly clean the teeth, getting rids of bits that you’ve missed and helping to prevent plaque build-up
- We can advise you on where to improve your oral hygiene
- You can tell us if you have experienced any unusual sensations in the mouth
- We can see if you need treatment, and tackle any problems as soon as possible.
The number of visits to the dentist in Southgate varies from person to person, but we will advise how often we need to see you for a check-up.
It’s important to take the time to see us if you do have any dental problems, as the sooner they are tackled the better. If they are left untreated they will become more costly and trickier to treat over time.
We offer a broad range of treatments, ranging from dental implants, restorative dental treatment such as crowns and dentures, general treatment such as root canal therapy, and preventive dentistry. We also provide a range of treatment for those looking to improve the aesthetics of their smile.
What about nervous patients
It is not uncommon for people to be slightly anxious of their trips to the dentist in Southgate. Maybe it is the fear of the unknown, or they’ve heard of someone who’s had a bad experience. We at Adams Dental deal with many nervous patients, providing a non-judgemental, relaxing atmosphere to discuss their treatment and voice their concerns. We believe that fear of treatment should not stop people from the experiencing the necessary benefits of going for a dental-check-up, which is why we do our best to accommodate nervous patients so they can get the attention they need.
We provide a range of options to help distract you during treatment and help you feel at ease. We can also offer sedation or hypnosis if you are comfortable and we think it’s a good option for you.