Hi, welcome to the 1st post of the Adams Dental Blog, my name is Ricky and I am one of the dentists here at Adams Dental, our practice is based in Southgate North London.
As with all our dentists, specialists, hygienists and staff here we are all really passionate about our dentistry and truly love what we do ! We want to spread the word about new dentistry, how its changed, all the amazing things we’re now able to offer, and the old days of having bad experiences at the dentists should be a LONG gone!
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of general and cosmetic dentistry; delivered with an unrivaled personal customer care experience that will leave you wondering why you would ever go any where else J
The last few months have been really exciting for us, we’ve just updated our website to provide patients with really useful information and advice, and now we’re launching our blog, which we hope will allow us to answer any questions from our patients or visitors to our site.
Ask a questions – We’d love to hear from you and we are happy to answer your questions and give advice, either here on the blog, or via email if you prefer a private response. You can ask us a question either by posting your comments below any blog post ……….. Or by clicking the contact us button at the top left hand side of the page and your email will be forward to one of our dentists or specialists.
What’s to come in 2011 !
In between polishing teeth and dreaming of dental floss and other teeth related goodness we are busy planning lots of clever ways that we can help you and the general public benefit from our knowledge and expertise in cosmetic and general dentistry and facial aesthetics. Below are just a few of the things we are planning, we hope you find them useful, and if you can think of anything else LET US KNOW !
– Free advice – We’ll be providing FREE downloadable information leaflets on the most common asked about procedures, explaining the procedures, how it works and what you should be looking for, such as … teeth whitening, veneers, botox and dermal fillers, dental implants, cosmetic bonding and much more
– Special offers – We want you to have the opportunity to take advantage of our brilliant offers as soon as we launch them (limited spaces and all !), so we’ll have a free sign up form here where you can add your email address and we’ll let you know when we’re giving out freebees !
– Online Consultaitons – In 2011 we’re going to give you the opportunity to submit photos of your teeth to our dentists and specialist, online, so you can have the benefit of our professional advice, from the comfort of your own home (or laptop, or mobile, or wifi !) and oh yes, for free J
– Video Tutorials- We’ve always believed that a well educated patient is a happy patient, and that if we can explain to patient what’s involved in certain procedures they will be better able to make their own decisions as to what treatment might be right for them, that’s why this year, we will be filming and explaining some of our treatment for you, so you can see exactly what’s involved and why once you’ve tried new dentistry you won’t want to look back !
– Staying in touch – Weather you’re an existing member of our practice, thinking about becoming one, or just browsing around the internet looking at dental websites because that’s how you like to spend your evenings! We’d love to stay in touch, you can find us on Facebook and follow us on twitter, and when you join us there, please do drop us a message and introduce yourself… who knows you could be our new favourite patient J
Wow I feel like that is a lot for the first blog, hope some of you managed to stick with it the whole way!! I’ll always keep an eye on the blog for new updates (when I’m not busy looking at teeth of course!) so please feel free to add your comments to our posts or submit a questions.
Dr Ricky Adams BDS