At Adams Dental, we believe in recruiting hard working people to help grow our business. If you are committed to pursuing a career in a friendly and welcoming environment, then we want to hear from you. Please contact us using the details below.
Submit CV to email@example.com
Amazing Dental Nurse Wanted!
Would you like to work in a modern private dental practice, along side a motivated dynamic team, in a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere where you will be truly valued and supported for the difference you make every day? Then keep reading…
We are looking for a amazing, outstanding, dental nurse to join our growing private dental practice in Southgate.
Our practice has been family and extremely well established for over 30 years. We have an outstanding reputation for caring for our patients and team and have a history of staff staying in our employment for many many years.
We currently have an opportunity for a part time dental nurse to join our practice, with an option to progressing to full time in the future.
Our ideal candidate
– Fully qualified GDC registered dental nurse.
– Experience with EXACT software.
– Experienced in any or all of the following nursing areas, advanced restorative, dental implants, facial aesthetics, periodontics, surgical dentistry, orthodontics.
– Has a working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements.
– Also has experience in and is comfortable with reception duties.
– Has excellent communication, time keeping and professionalism.
– Is confident and competent with computers and internet use.
– All immunisation and vaccinations up to date
– Current valid CRB certificate.
– Is looking for a long term placement in a practice in which he/she can grow and develop.
Whilst an experienced nurse is highly desirable, we have previously provided training for less experienced nurses and will consider similar candidates for this role.
Monday – N/A
Tuesday* 2pm – 8pm
Wends 2pm – 8pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
* Additional hours available,Tuesday ad hoc 9am – 1pm, Thursday with specialist (approx. 1-2 sessions /month) 2pm – 8pm, Sat (approx. 1-2 sessions/month) 9am – 1pm
Remuneration is dependant on experience and will be discussed during interviews.
– Are a father & Son run practiced established 1982, our practice is known for being welcoming, friendly and upbeat.
– We provide, general & cosmetic dentistry, including, sedation dentistry, implant dentistry, cosmetic bonding, periodontics, facial aesthetics & orthodontics.
– Are fully computerised and utilise EXACT dental software system.
– Have ample off street parking surrounding the practice.
– Offer evening and weekend appointments for our patients.
If you think this position could be right for you, please send your CV and covering letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered for the role and for further information.