We are now taking new children patients on at our north london dental practice for FREE DENTAL care under the NHS. Space are very limited and is on a first come first serve basis so please act fast to avoid disappointment!
Book your place TODAY Call us NOW on 0844 375 6100
or email us at email@example.com
- Trusted to care for families in our community for over 30 years!
- Meet our friendly, welcoming, family run team for yourself
- Get the best advice on how to care for your childrens teeth
- Family appointments available!
“We’ve always believed that ALL children should have access to the very best health care possible, thats why we’ve continued to offer FREE dental traetment for children under the NHS for over 30 years”
Dr A Adams
Your childs first visit
A childs first visits to the dentist are very important, perhaps the most important visits of their life as it can set the tone for how they view dental treatment for the rest of their lives! Will they become phobic or scared of the dentist so that they begin to avoid going and neglect their teeth leading to problems as an adult, or will they be regular attenders who enjoy their routine dental care visits, look after their teeth and have much fewer dental problems and treatments as they grow up?! This is why our first introduction visit is so important!
As well as what you’d expect during your childs visit to the dentist we offer the following as standard
- Tell, show do – we’ll intoduce your child to the dental surgery – it can be an unsual and intimidating enviroment for children, especially on their first visit, we’ll take our time to make sure they feel at ease and are comfortable to sit on the chair. We use ‘show, tell, do’ approach with our children patients (as well as our adult ones infact!), here we’ll tell them what we are going to do, we’ll the show them the instruments (dental mirror) we are going to use and make sure they are happy for us to use them to look at their teeth, and then we’ll do it.
- Home care advice – we’ll also dicsuss with you the best and most appropriate way to care for your childrens teeth.
- How many teeth do you have?! – we’ll check that your childs teeth are developing as they should be.
- What about braces ? we’ll give you unbias advice on need for orthodontic treatment now or in the future.
Space are very limited and is on a first come first serve basis so please act fast to avoid disappointment!If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of our staff about registering yourself, a family member or if you just have a question please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0844 375 6100. We are always happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Click HERE to arrange your appointment or to find out more.
Dr Ricky Adams B.D.S.